Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Ways That I Can Cook Great Thai Food Like Pad Thai

Pad Thai is a wonderful Thai dish, it has all of those wonderful Thai flavours but is something different from all the soup and curry dishes. When I have ordered any Pad Thai recipe I often think I bet I cant do it this good in my kitchen. By buying the best ingredients for your dish you will release beautiful flavours in your cooking.

There is no need to go to a number of specialist food shops these days for many great Thai dishes, you can get most things like; lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and tasty fish sauce easily. Supermarkets have never been so good, it is no hassle getting the ingredients, which gives me more time and opportunity to practice my Pad Thai recipe. Not being Thai I sometimes wonder if I lack that special Thai touch, but no one else seems to notice.

My recipe is also very adaptable to anyones tastes. If you like a lot of chilli, go for it, but also if you prefer you can just use subtle chilli flavours to enhance your dish. The great thing about my Pad Thai recipe is you can select your own main ingredients; tiger prawns or chicken are most popular but it also works well with strips of beef or just delicious veggies also work wonderfully.

For me the most important part of any Padthai recipe are the noodles and the bean sprouts. Rice noodles are the traditional noodle of choice in Pad Thai. Dont use noodles like egg noodles as they tend to make your Pad Thai heavy and greasy, by sticking to the traditional rice noodles your dish will be lighter and healthier.

When visiting Thailand the Padthai recipe is known on every street corner and dont be surprised if you see it on nearly every street corner in Bangkok, where street food is so varied, you wont be able to resist; it is cheap and tasty.

Staying with the topic of Thai street food, go on treat your taste buds you wont be able to resist and the options are endless. In Bangkok you can often get many types of spicy meats on a skewer, including chicken hearts, which are actually rather in-offensive and very cheap. To help your tasty Thai dish or fine meat skewers slide into position tempt yourself with the beautiful fresh sticks of pineapple, sold by the lovely ladies of Thailand.

Andy Haines loves Thai food and during his visit to Thailand learnt loads of great Thai recipes including a Pad Thai recipe.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Andy_P_Haines
http://EzineArticles.com/?Ways-That-I-Can-Cook-Great-Thai-Food-Like-Pad-Thai&id=6958665

No comments:

Post a Comment